The Environmental Finance Center's annual Water and Wastewater Finance Strategies workshop provided utility practitioners with new skills and up-to-date information on pricing, infrastructure finance planning strategies, and funding resources.
This year there was a special focus on preparing for the future looking at trends and techniques that exist today but may be more impactful in the future.
- 2019 Water and Wastewater Finance Workshop Introduction
- Finance Policy Update
- Future of Governance
- Future of Pricing
- System Development Fees
- How to Sell to Decision Makers
- Planning for Water and Wastewater Finance Strategy
- NCDEQ Division of Water Infrastructure
- Debt Analysis
- EDA Handout: Public Works and Economic Adjustments Grants to Advance Development Priorities
- EDA Handout: Technical Assistance Grants to Advance Development Priorities