- This event has passed.
CA Training and Live Q&A | The Power of Partnerships for Water and Wastewater Systems
September 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
* 12:00pm – 1:00pm PDT
Description: Join staff from UNC EFC for a live Q&A session based on a recorded presentation about the Power of Partnerships. Please view the presentation in advance. A link will be posted on this page a least one week prior to the Q&A session. If you would like to submit a question ahead of the Q&A, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “CA Power of Partnerships question.”
Note: The link to the presentation will be posted on this webpage by September 21, 2023 and will be emailed to all who register for this event.
Recorded Session Description: This recorded presentation will explore the role of partnerships in addressing TMF and financial management issues for small wastewater systems. The first part of the session is focused on evaluating different types of partnerships and how they can help your system. The second part will focus on the role of financial benchmarking and asset management in preparing for partnerships. The final session will dive into managerial and organizational issues related to partnerships, including crafting partnership agreements, governance structures, and resolving disputes.
- Evaluate different types of partnerships that may be appropriate for your organization.
- Evaluate potential partner’s finances for strengths and weaknesses.
- Address common organizational and managerial issues in partnerships, such as crafting partnership agreements, communicating with your boards, and more.
Date, Time, and Location:
- This is a virtual event. Zoom information will be provided after registering through the link below.
- Workshop is 12-1 p.m. PDT/ 3-4 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 28.
Who should attend:
- This workshop is designed for wastewater systems serving 10,000 or fewer people, especially targeting local government systems facing financial challenges.
- It is designed for wastewater system managers, clerks, treasurers, board members, and others who budget and/or set rates.
Recorded presentation found here.
Register for Q&A here.
Leave a Reply