- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Commission Semi-Annual Meeting May 2021
May 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am - May 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Shadi Eskaf presented on a panel to discuss water quality and infrastructure, with topics on equity, access, and affordability. The panel discussion was for the Great Lakes Commission’s semi-annual meeting in May 2021. The Great Lakes Commission meetings offer an opportunity for Great Lakes stakeholders to convene with colleagues and share perspectives on important Great Lakes issues.
- Brenda Coley, Milwaukee Water Commons
- Shadi Eskaf, UNC Environmental Finance Center
- Jim McGoff, Indiana Finance Authority
- Jerry Rouch, Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Paul Vojtek, Erie Water Works
Moderator: Crystal Davis, Vice President of Policy and Strategic Engagement, Alliance for the Great Lakes