Tune in for a no-cost, 60-minute, interactive webinar to learn about the online Virginia Water and Wastewater Rates Dashboard, as well as information about benchmarks for sustainable rates and finances for your system. The Dashboard features rates and one-time fee data from the 2018 survey conducted by Draper Aden Associates.
- Four benchmarking dials (monthly bill comparison, cost recovery, median affordability, and one-time fees)
- Calculations and comparisons for any consumption amount between 0 -15,000 gallons
- Meaningful comparison groups based on system characteristics, customer demographics, and geography
- Ability to add and edit data even if a system is not in the survey, or if rates have changed
- Unique to Virginia: benchmarking dial for comparing one-time connection and capital recovery fees for customers joining the system
- Unique to Virginia: when was the last time most utilities changed their rates?