Researchers from UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State University came together to discuss their work in understanding the water quality in the Jordan Lake watershed. A series of talks and panel discussions covered various topics, including:
- Sources of nutrients in Jordan Lake
- Water movement in Jordan Lake and its implications for nutrient transport
- Stakeholders’ perceptions of water quality in Jordan Lake
- Financing nutrient management in the watershed
- Lessons learned from other states’ nutrient management strategies
Erin Riggs and Evan Kurt presented on financing nutrient management in Jordan Lake.