The EFC partnered with the Southern Municipal Finance Society (a part of the National Federation of Municipal Finance Analysts) to host the Public Finance and Environmental Sustainability Conference. This conference brought together experts and key stakeholders to discuss current trends and the innovative strategies and new technologies that are emerging in this field, and it featured panel discussions on the following topics:
- Navigating the Impacts of EPA Consent Decrees
- Going Green (Green Bonds)
- Changing Market Perceptions of Utility Credits
- The Political and Capital Costs of a Sustainable Water Supply
- Public Utility Systems ‘Walk the Tightrope’: Legislative Framework, Power Generation, and Utility Affordability
For more information, see the Conference Agenda and Speaker Biographies.