Communities across the nation face a new water reality. With increased drought and a changing climate, there is both an urgent need and tremendous opportunity for water leaders to accelerate the adoption of sustainable water solutions and create more resilient cities and towns.
The WaterNow Alliance Annual Summit brings together public officials and water policy experts from across the country to jumpstart local, sustainable water solutions and create more resilient communities. WaterNow Alliance summits are tailored for public officials and emphasize providing attendees with tangible takeaways they can put to work in their communities immediately. Topics included:
- Breakthrough Developments on Funding for Water Innovation
- “Paying More for Less” – A Workshop for Communicating with Ratepayers
- Water Data for Leaders – How Big Data can Save Money & Water
- Bridging Silos to Protect Watersheds
- Water and Climate Resilience
EFC Senior Project Director Shadi Eskaf presented on the EFC's work during a session on "Water Data for Leaders". Learn more at: https://waternow.org/events/