- This event has passed.
Webinar: Introducing the West Virginia Water Rates Dashboard
August 30 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Tune in for a no-cost, 60-minute, interactive webinar to learn about the West Virginia Water Rates Dashboard, as well as information about benchmarks for sustainable rates and finances for your system. Learn how to use this free tool to make sound financial decisions for your utility.
In this webinar, we will:
- Learn how to use four benchmarking dials (rates comparison, conservation pricing signal, affordability, and cost recovery) to improve utility financial decision-making
- Learn how to make meaningful comparisons between utilities based on system characteristics, customer demographics, and geography
Who should attend?
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people
- Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance for their personal record upon request.
Leave a Reply