- This event has passed.
Webinar | Long-term Investment for Financial Resiliency
November 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar will introduce basic concepts for long-term financial resiliency and asset management. After a brief overview of financial analysis tools, this webinar will focus on long-term investment strategies and concepts including asset management, life-cycle costing, long-term asset planning, and rates analysis. Information will be shared in lecture format, through interactive exercises, sharing of case examples, and by soliciting and answering participant system-specific questions.
- Understand Financial Metrics for Long-Term Planning
- Understand Concepts of Asset Criticality
- Understand the Relationship Between Life-Cycle Costing and Long-Term Asset Planning
Presenter: Andrew Waters, Project Director, Environmental Finance Center at the University of North Carolina
Please Note: This webinar has NOT been submitted for approval of continuing education credit. We can provide a certificate of attendance to eligible attendees, but cannot guarantee it will meet your PDH or CEU requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people, or wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons
- Decision-makers for water and wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water and wastewater systems
Leave a Reply