- This event has passed.
Using Free Financial Tools For Decision-Making In North Carolina
July 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One of a series of trainings conducted by the Environmental Finance Center Network for the Smart Management for Small Water Systems project.
Water systems can download and use spreadsheet tools from the Environmental Finance Center at UNC to assist in financial management decisions. EFC staff can also work one-on-one with water systems serving fewer than 10,000 people in using these tools to help with financial planning. Attend this webinar to learn about these free resources to help you:
• Forecast your revenue losses from COVID-19 conditions, and for how long your system can weather those losses
• Assess the financial performance of your water system Enterprise Fund
• Assess and set rates that will generate enough revenues to cover your expenses
• Determine if your water rates are unaffordable to many customers in your area, and how much it would take to fund a Customer Assistance Program
• Plan for different options to fund your capital projects in a feasible way
• Identify the funding programs in NC that may provide grants and low-interest loans for your capital projects
Leave a Reply