- This event has passed.
Stormwater and Green Infrastructure Finance Workshop
December 7, 2021 - December 8, 2021
Hosted by UNC EFC, this two-day course covered utility fee setting, public outreach and communications, innovative uses for stormwater revenues, legal considerations, regulatory considerations, and additional considerations such as ancillary benefits and affordability. This course is designed to provide an overview of financing and managing stormwater programs.
Intended audience: Local government staff, local elected officials, utility staff, consultants, and technical assistance providers.
The 2021 workshop was held at the North Carolina Botanical Gardens in Chapel Hill, NC.
Tuesday, December 7th
- 9:30 – Stormwater Revenue Options and Fee Setting
- 11:00 – Local Government Stormwater Panel
- 1:00 – NPDES MS4 Program Update
- 1:45 – ARPA and Infrastructure Act: What We Know Now
- 2:30 – Legal Considerations
Wednesday, December 8th
- 9:00 – Stormwater Management and Resiliency
- 10:15 – The Role of the Private Sector in Inter-local Partnership
- 11:00 – Engaging Your Customers and Your Board
- 1:00 – Stormwater Finance Activity
- 2:30 – Stormwater Control Measure Tour
Slides from the workshop may be available upon request, reach out to email@example.com if interested.
More information, presentation materials, and registration are available on the School of Government’s webpage for this course.
Leave a Reply