- This event has passed.
Kentucky Training | Managing Your Wastewater System Into the Future
October 18 @ 10:00 am - October 19 @ 12:00 pm
* October 18th: 10:00am – 12:00pm EST
* October 19th: 10:00am – 12:00pm EST
Do you have the money you need for operations and capital? Are you proactively managing and saving to replace your assets? The right people you need to run your system? This workshop provides an overview of the technical, managerial, and financial skills and information to help manage your water and/or wastewater (W&WW) system successfully now and into the future, including financial planning, benchmarking, physical assets, and workforce development.
Training Slide Deck:
Download the Managing Your Wastewater System Into the Future slide deck.
- Understand the components of utility management
- Learn about environmental finance, financial benchmarking, and rate-setting
- Think critically about financial, physical, and human resources for the future of your system
- Communicate your plans and financial needs to decision-makers and the public
Certificate: We will provide a certificate of attendance to all eligible attendees. To be eligible for a certificate, you must attend the entire training and register and attend using your real name and unique email address.
* Note: This event is virtual via GoToTraining. This is a two-part training over the course of two days. To successfully complete the workshop, you must attend both days, two hours per day (four hours total).
Leave a Reply